This comprises of 2% of hydroxypropyl methylcellulose solution. The ophthalmic viscosurgical device is an isotonic, a sterile and an apyrogenic viscoelastic solution of highly purified, non-inflammatory hydroxyl propyl methy cellulose (hpmc) solution with high molecular weight which is greater than 80,000 daltons for intraocular use during the surgery of the anterior segment of the eye.
For every 2% w/v hpmc solution of each ml solution provides 20 mg of viscoelastic HPMC that is dissolved in a balanced salt solution. The viscosity of the solution is 4000 to 5500 cps.
OVD is used as an aid in the anterior segment surgical procedures like intraocular lens implantation and cataract extraction. The OVD creates a deep chamber facilitating efficient manipulation which significantly causes fewer traumas to corneal endothelium and ocular tissues.
When OVD is used by a trained ophthalmic surgeon, there are almost no contraindications.
- Do not use the package if the integrity of the sterile package is compromised
- The OVD is for intraocular use only
- The OVD is for single use only
- The device is not to be placed in the direct sunlight or temperature exceeding 40ã‚â°c
- Do not resterilize the device
Store it at a temperature between 15 degree Celsius and 35 degree Celsius in which the relative humidity is less than 65%. Protect it from freezing and do not expose the containers to direct sunlight.
- Delivery: FOB + Freight
- Payment: Advance
- Port of Dispatch: Mumbai
- Delivery Time: 5 to 7 Days
- Place of Origin of Goods: India
- Packaging: Export Quality Corrugated Box
- Currency: US $
Do You Have Any Question ?
* required fields